I should have created this a long time ago to make it easier for you to understand how the system works together in my drone.
Click the picture to see it in full size, you’ll need to zoom in with control + mouse wheel to see the detail.
Although everything is labeled there is a rough color coding, here is the key:
- The Red’s/Pink’s indicate power systems.
- Yellow’s indicate video systems.
- Blue indicates telemetry systems.
- Greens indicate data, such as the GPS.
- Light grey is the RC radio system.
- Teal is the gimbal system and other miscellaneous systems such as the LED’s.
Arrows indicate the direction of data or power transfer. If the unit does not have an independent power supply assume that it is powered by the data cable (such as with the GPS).
Hope this is informative!
Note I will detail the exact wiring for each cable as I get to them in the build.